Preparing for Summer
|Orientation||June 18th and June 19th|
|First Day of Classes||June 25th|
Preparing for my Access Program
Congratulations on your invitation to the Access 2018 program! Please review the video on the homepage as well as the other pages of this site to learn more about the program, what to expect and what to do in preparation. For your convenience, we have provided a checklist with deadlines just below as a summary of your next steps as a new Access student. If you have any questions along the way please do not hesitate to contact us using the online Contact Form.
Accept Your Offer: Accept your place in the 2018-2019 Access Program by May 1, 2018 online at my.ucf.edu > Student Self Service > Undergraduate Admissions
Submit your FAFSA: You can complete the FAFSA form using estimated tax information if you or your parents’ taxes have not been filed. The FAFSA can be completed online at https://fafsa.ed.gov/. Complete the FAFSA for 2017-2018 and 2018-2019. UCF's school code is 003954.
- Monitor your To Do List on myUCF
- Check your Knights email daily
- Submit any requested documents in a timely manner
Read Access Student Attendance Policy and Religious Accommodation Waiver
- The Student Access Attendance Policy gives more detailed information regarding attendance throughout your Access Program. You do not need to sign or return this document but it is expected that you understand it prior to entering your Access Program. Please read the entire Attendance Policy (by clicking the link below) prior to submitting the Student Contract.
- Clickhere for Access Attendance Policy
- Clickhere for Religious Accommodation Waiver
Complete and Submit the Access Student Contract
- The Student Contract is required of every Access Program student and outlines the requirements and expectations of the Access Program. If you have any questions about the form please contact us prior to submitting your completed contract.
- Please note: To be fully accepted into the program and registered for classes the Student Contract must be completed.
- Click here for the Access Student Contract
Submit Enrollment Deposit (Form + $200): Submit Enrollment Deposit form and $200 fee to the Undergraduate Admissions Office. This deposit will be applied to your tuition at the time of enrollment and is non-refundable. If you choose not to attend UCF after submitting the enrollment deposit, please notify the UCF Admissions office and the Access Program Coordinator. Please note that your $200 deposit will be forfeited. Please submit your Enrollment Deposit Form and $200 deposit online through your myUCF account: Student Self Service > Undergraduate Admissions > Application Status.
Register for Orientation: All students in the Access Program are required to attend the same mandatory orientation. For 2018 the dates for this orientation are June 18th and 19th. Register online at: www.orientation.sdes.ucf.edu
Submit Housing Application: On-Campus housing fills up quickly so students are strongly encouraged to apply for Summer B & Fall housing at the same time. Housing assignments are made on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis. Please note that Fall housing is not guaranteed as part of the Pegasus Success Program. Also note that on-campus housing is strongly encouraged but not required. You can apply for housing online at: www.housing.ucf.edu
Submit Immunization Form: Required of ALL UCF students. Fax completed form to Student Health Services at (407) 823-3135. You can download this form online at: http://access.sdes.ucf.edu/resources